Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Unveiling my BDJ Box

AMASAYHELLO! =))
We've been on hiatus this semester pretty much since we really hibernated ourselves for this coming "last semester" of our schooling years! Finally, we gonna graduate (Yes, WE MUST) on March 2013!

So this sembreak, while Ara run around the metro, I (Karla) went out of town and I did hangout, drink, eat, chill with some "soon-to-be-lawyer" friends (my boyfriend's classmates). 
At that moment, I didn't get much time to make an ootd.

To make it all up, I'll present to you my, BDJ BOX! *HOOORAAAY*
I subscribe for a 3 month supply of this BDJ BOX, i got interested in it because it was 
from the maker of my planner, Belle de Jour! (Been a "Bella" since '09) and 
also because of the products that are in it!
So this is me, and the adventures on the unveiling of my first BDJ Box!
Enjoy!


Inside the box...



Did I mention,I also bought my 2013 planner on the same day I received the box? Super major kilig! ♥

Syoss Hair Products - definitely a "must try"

(L-R) Yves Rocher Hydrating Gel Cream, L'oreal RevitaPlus,
L'oreal Total Repair, L'oreal BB cream


Benifit Pore-fessional, Eternity Calvin Klein Parfum, (three mentioned above)

Garnier Products! ♥

Pretty stickers in PINK!


Honestly, I cannot wait to use them all! Looking forward to my next month box! 

Thanks BDJ! :*



xo,
K

1 comment:

  1. You'll always be B-E-A utiful in my eyes ;) :* I love you!

    ReplyDelete