Sunday, 23 December 2012

Christmas Affair

Howdy! It's been a while I know! We've been tortured, twisted, drained in this semester! But thankfully, this will be our last ( AND THIS IS A MUST!) semester in Miriam College! We will graduate ( AGAIN, A MUST!) on March 2013! Itaga niyo yan sa bato! Hahaha!

Anyway,to celebrate Christmas, we and our barkada decide to spend our precious time in RedBox "Redstar" Trinoma. To tell you the truth, even if we are in the same school, the same block, and the same course, we haven't even find some time to get together since this semester pull off. I'm so glad we'd had this party because I miss them so much! :(

I was dead tired on that day because the day before this party, I had a little trip to EK then back to the north to celebrate a friend's birthday. I was practically high the moment I saw my friends in Trinoma so I don't have the time to doll myself up. Luckily, the ever fasyon Ara never forgets to wear fasyon clothes so imma put her ootd instead. 

This partey is hella fun! Even if it was just 2 hours and we spend almost 2k for it. I had a great time celebrating the Pre-Christmas with my Aduhrabuhl friends!

Our Aduhrabuhl friends! We love them so much!! (c) Ara

What are we doing here today? :) 


Skirt: Vintage | Blouse: Bazaar | Slippers: Ipanema

Necklace: Bubbles | Belt: SM Accessories 

Envelope bag: Zhane's | Manicure c/o Bali Bliss Spa | Bracelet Candy: from a Bazaar

This was the gift of our friend,Candace or as we call her, Kaye. Ara have the Green and I have the Pink! Thanks Kaye!


That's all for now! Have a wonderful Noche Buena! (It's Dec. 24 today isn't?) Merry Christmas and have a Happy Holidays!


xo,
A & K

PS: Did I mention we've overcome the doomsday? 12-21-12 HAHAHA! LOL! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment